Have you just gotten that sinking feeling after being handed a quote from your “friendly, local plumber”?
Is the quote big on cost and short on details?
Are you being pressured to make a decision straightaway?
If your stomach is churning, why not take advantage of Good Neighbour Plumbing’s Good Neighbour Gut Check?
We are the proud winners of NSW Fair Trading’s People’s Choice Award and one of the most respected plumbing companies in Sydney. We take our honesty and integrity seriously and we think you deserve to be treated fairly.
Here’s how the Good Neighbour Gut Check works:
- We’ll come to your home at a time convenient to you and at no charge or obligation.
- We’ll do a full assessment of your drain, stormwater, gas or water system.
- We’ll give you a full explanation of the issues you have and will give you a firm, written, fully explained quote to perform any necessary repairs.
Best of all, we have the experience, equipment and expertise to complete the works quickly and competently in accordance with all Australian plumbing standards and we fully guarantee our work and will return immediately if anything is not to your liking.
There are many good plumbers out there, but, unfortunately, there are some real shonks. If you think you are being taken for a ride remember these tips:
- If something does not seem right, it is probably wrong.
- You have a right to think through all your options.
- Do not agree to charges for works you do not understand.
- A company cannot take a deposit for any more than 10% of the total charge.
- You should always get a second opinion when it comes to major works.
- Even serious plumbing problems usually do not need to be done immediately.