How WAZZA Works
Well, you've finally had it with that toilet that won't stop running or the kids' smelly, slow moving drain, so you've decided to give Good Neighbour Plumbing a call.
First, thank you. There are lots of plumbers out there so we appreciate that you've decided to give us a chance to solve your plumbing problem.
We have put together this short explanation of how we handle each and every plumbing inquiry.
- When you ring us you'll speak with one of our friendly customer service staff directly. They'll help put your mind at ease and they'll get a good understanding of the plumbing problem at hand.
- They'll collect your details, explain our no obligation pricing and give you an estimated time that you can expect one of our plumbers at your door.
- You are then free to get on with your day, be it work, running errands or sun-baking at the beach. When we are 30 minutes away from arrival, we'll call you back to let you know we're coming.
- When the plumber arrives he will listen to your explanation of the problem, ask a few questions and have a look. If you request it, he will perform a free inspection of all your other plumbing fixtures, including the hot water system, and let you know if anything else needs attention.
- He will then give you a firm, fixed price to correct your problem and any other issues if you choose. From that point on, the price won't change. That's what you pay. That's our guarantee.
- If you are satisfied with the price and what our plumber has told you, he'll get started straight away.
- That's it! What could be simpler? What started out as a nightmare of a day has ended with peace and happiness for all concerned. That's the Good Neighbour Plumbing way. That's how Wazza works!