This is a live list of the most recent plumbing jobs we have completed in the Kenthurst area with a brief explanation of what we did and where we did it. This log is updated immediately after we complete a job by a member of our customer service team. This helps give you confidence you are dealing with a plumbing company that regularly works in your area.
|Lang Road, Kenthurst||Plumbing||Repair broken copper water pipe.|
|Volunteer Road, Kenthurst||Drain||Jet blast and clear blocked sewer.|
|Gibbs Road, Kenthurst||Plumbing||Installed wok burner at gas cooktop.|
Good Neighbour Plumbing knows Kenthurst well. We’ve sorted out tap and toilet issues on Porters Road, leaking hot water systems on Kenthurst Road and gas installations on Annangorve Road. Drains and stormwater are quickly diagnosed and cleared with our free camera inspection and powerful jet blasting equipment. Taps and toilets are a cinch with our generous volume discounts. And we specialise in bath and kitchen renovations at competitive prices.
- There is no call out fee for Kenthurst and no gimmicks!
- We are NOT a franchise. We are locally-owned and operated,
- We offer generous senior’s discounts,
- We provide volume discounts if multiple repairs are required,
- We provide free plumbing service work with drain repairs,
- Our drain camera inspections are free when you use us for your sewer repair, and
- When you recommend us to a friend we give you a complimentary meat tray or fruit basket
- Jet blasting equipment to cut though roots quickly
- CCTV cameras to accurately assess hidden drain problems
- Pipe locating equipment to pinpoint the location and depth of sewer breakages
- Pipe patching equipment to save you the cost of restoration of landscaping and paving
- Viega press-fit (weldless) pipe fitting equipment for quick repair of water or gas leaks
- Your drains or toilets unblocked
- Bathroom or kitchen renovations
- Your taps replaced
- Your toilets serviced
- A gas metre moved
- A leaking hot water valve replaced
- Or any other plumbing problem