This is a live list of the most recent plumbing jobs we have completed in the Lindfield area with a brief explanation of what we did and where we did it. This log is updated immediately after we complete a job by a member of our customer service team. This helps give you confidence you are dealing with a plumbing company that regularly works in your area.
|Pacific Hwy, Lindfield||Plumbing||Service leaking basin taps.|
|Provincial Road, Lindfield||Drain||Jet blast and clear blocked sewer.|
|Beaconsfield Parade, Lindfield||Plumbing||Repair leak at water meter.|
If you have a plumbing problem in Lindfield then Good Neighbour Plumbing is your local plumbing company. We’ve attended to drain problems on MacKenzie Street, taps and toilets on Howard Street and hot water on Cocupara Avenue just to name a few. We have the drain clearing equipment necessary to tackle the tough drain problems that are common in suburbs like Lindfield and the plumbing knowledge and expertise to handle any other plumbing jobs, large or small.
- There is no call out fee for Lindfield and no gimmicks!
- We are NOT a franchise. We are locally-owned and operated,
- We offer generous pensioner discounts,
- We provide a discount if multiple repairs are required,
- We provide free plumbing service work with drain repairs,
- Our drain camera inspections are free when you use us for your sewer repair, and
- When you recommend us to a friend we give you a complimentary meat tray or fruit basket.
- Jet blasting equipment to cut though roots quickly
- CCTV cameras to accurately assess hidden drain problems
- Pipe locating equipment to pinpoint the location and depth of sewer breakages
- Pipe patching equipment to save you the cost of restoration of landscaping and paving
- Viega press-fit (weldless) pipe fitting equipment for quick repair of water or gas leaks
- New piping or pits added to your existing stormwater
- Water and drain piping for your new bathroom or kitchen
- A new hot water system
- Your taps serviced
- Your toilet inlet valve replaced
- A gas point near your BBQ
- Your drains or toilets unblocked
- Or any other plumbing problem