Plumbing: Taps, Toilets, Gas, Water & Hot WaterWhether you have a running toilet, a leaky tap, a gas point that needs moving, a water leak you can’t find or a hot water system that is on the blink, we can solve your problem. We carry most standard plumbing parts on our trucks, but we’ll also go the extra distance and source non-standard items if required.
We are happy to handle the tough jobs many plumbers avoid like hot water conversions from gravity fed systems to gas instantaneous, poor access jobs like running new water or gas lines under houses and other tricky problems that take a bit of thought and care.
If you have a serious water leak we can provide you with a statement you can turn into Sydney Water to recoup money from a high water bill. We provide water efficiency certificate documents for your rental property. We are also fully qualified to certify gas works.
Here's how Good Neighbour Plumbing works:
- When you call us with a plumbing problem one of our friendly customer service staff will take your details and find a time suitable to your busy schedule.
- If we can, we'll advise you on what you can do to at least reduce the urgency of the problem until we arrive.
- We won't quote you any come on deals or low ball prices. We'll send one of our plumbers to your home with the necessary tools and parts to assess the problem and correct it on the spot if it is relatively minor.
- He'll have a good look around, at no charge to you, and he'll tell you what the problem is and how much it will cost to fix it before he begins any work. He’ll also tell you if there are any other issues that might need addressing.
- If possible, he'll give you a range of options so you can pick the one that fits your budget.
- After that, the repairs we perform are guaranteed against defects in our workmanship or the materials we supply.
Call Good Neighbour Plumbing at 9651 4884 for a reliable and honest assessment.