This is a live list of the most recent plumbing jobs we have completed for real estate agencies with a brief explanation of what we did and where we did it. This log is updated immediately after we complete a job by a member of our customer service team. This helps give you confidence you are dealing with a plumbing company that regularly works in your area.
|Cornwall Avenue, Turramurra||Plumbing||Raise up and replace garden tap.|
|Illawarra Street, Allawah||Plumbing||Replace broken kitchen sink mixer tap.|
|Lukas Avenue, Kenthurst||Plumbing||Service leaking toilet cistern.|
As the "Go To" plumber for many property management and real estate companies in Sydney, we at Good Neighbour Plumbing understand that your job as a property manager means you are often the meat in the sandwich between the competing demands of tenants and owners. We know you want a plumbing company that reduces your burden when it comes to plumbing problems, not adds to it.
Here are a few of the unique ways we handle calls from our property management clients:
- Reduced call out fee if we attend to multiple jobs in the same complex.
- Call out fee waived if we return to the same property within three months, even for a different problem.
- Over 90% of the plumbing jobs we do are covered by standard agreed rates. No surprises.
- Dedicated customer service staff to handle all calls quickly. No waiting for the plumber to ring you back.
- Never a charge for quotes.
- Unique "not to exceed" quoting on large jobs. The owner pays the lower of either the actual works or quoted works on large jobs.
- Clear, concise electronic invoicing in an easy-to-read and understand format. No hand written quotes or invoices.
We specialise in the types of plumbing problems you see every day as a property manager: broken taps, clogged and blocked drains, leaking toilets, vanity replacement, water and gas leaks, aging hot water systems. We have the equipment and staff to deal with simple everyday problems up to serious drain and hot water issues including full sewer clearing, cleaning, replacement and repair. We also provide water efficiency inspections and compliance certification as required by the Residential Tenancies Act 2010.
We are fully licensed to undertake general plumbing, drainage, gas, water, TMV and backflow prevention. Whether we are providing a quote, fixing up a set of taps or replacing a full drain system we
- handle all requests from you promptly (generally within 30 minutes),
- call the tenant immediately to arrange a suitable time to visit,
- keep you and the tenant informed of any changes or unforeseen problems,
- provide you with a full assessment (including photos) of the problem and what we did to fix it,
- provide competitive pricing based on agreed standard rates so you there are no surprises at the end of the job.
If you are looking for a new plumber, or are in need of a good back up to the plumber you have, call Good Neighbour Plumbing today on 9651 4884 to arrange a time to discuss how we can help you with your plumbing repair and service needs.