RenovationsGood Neighbour Plumbing has the experience and attention to detail to tackle your bathroom, kitchen, laundry or other plumbing renovation. Whether you only want to move a sink or you are demolishing everything and starting from scratch we can handle all the changes from taps to traps and everything in between.
We handle water and gas rough-in of plastic or copper pipe, installation of all PVC pipe & fittings including tie-in to existing earthenware or galvanised pipe. We can also tackle renewal of sewer drains all the way to the main junction including taking care of all Sydney Water inspections. We will either fit off the renovation with fixtures you have sourced or we can work with you to find the taps, mixers, sinks and shower accessories that are right for you.
We also have good relationships with builders and other trades if you would like us to provide you with a total solution for the complete renovation.
Whether you are spending $500, $5,000 or $50,000 on your renovation, we can provide you with a no obligation quote for all your plumbing, drainage and water or gas rough-in requirements.
Here's how Good Neighbour Plumbing works:
- When you call us with a request for a renovation quote one of our friendly customer service staff will take your details and find a time suitable to your busy schedule.
- If you have them, we will request you supply us with any plans you may have to help us gain an understanding of the works you would like to undertake.
- We'll send one of our knowledgeable plumbers to your home to have a good look around.
- He'll walk through the property with you, take all necessary notes and measurements, ask a few questions and answer any you may have.
- He’ll take that information back to our office and work up a firm quote (not an estimate) for the works you would like us to complete.
- If you choose to go ahead with us (which we hope you do) we’ll work into your building schedule to get the plumbing works completed.
Call Good Neighbour Plumbing at 9651 4884 for a reliable and honest assessment.