Storm Water Drains
When you have a storm water drain blockage you want a plumbing company there fast. We give storm water plumbing problems top priority. If you have an emergency storm water plumbing problem we offer same day service from a qualified drain plumber. If your problem is less serious or you are looking for a quote to renew your storm water lines we will arrange a time that is suitable to you based on our job schedule.
We provide no obligation pricing for all of our work before we begin. There is no call out fee for storm water plumbing works or other plumbing problems in our designated service area. We will give you a full assessment of your storm water drain problem and we will either clear the blockage on the day or arrange for fully-guaranteed storm water repairs.
Be wary of other plumbing and drain companies claiming to offer a cheap deal to clear your storm water drains. No storm water problem, even a minor one, is going to be fixed for $39, $69 or even $99. Most of these are basic offers for looking at the down pipes or cleaning out a strip drain or storm water pit, something you have probably already tried yourself, or for the use of hand rods that are next to useless for clearing even small blockages.
Here's how Good Neighbour Plumbing works:
- We know storm water problems and the flooding they cause are no fun. When you call us with a storm water problem, we'll give your call the highest priority and will ensure you receive same day service.
- If we can, we'll advise you on what you can do to at least reduce the urgency of the problem until we arrive.
- We won't quote you any come on deals or low ball prices. We'll send one of our storm water experts along with his jet blaster, camera, pipe locator and other necessary tools to properly diagnose the problem.
- He'll have a good look around at no charge to you and he'll tell you what the problem is and how much it will cost to fix it before he begins any work.
- If possible, he'll give you a range of options so you can pick the one that fits your budget. We can also provide you with waterproofing options, installation of storm water pits, excavation of absorption trenches and other ideas to ensure storm water stays away from your home.
- After that, the storm water repairs we perform are guaranteed against defects in our workmanship or the materials we supply.
If you have serious storm water issues, you need a company with the experience to diagnose the problem and the experience to complete the works quickly and efficiently. Trust the repair to someone who knows storm water drains and will work with you to find the solution that fits your home and your budget.
Call Good Neighbour Plumbing at 9651 4884 for a reliable and honest assessment.